14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

69 2800 4 door- Movie Star dent included !

Now gone - Came up when I punched the link earlier- Here is the text.

This is a 1969 BMW 2800. It was used in a movie coming to theaters summer of 2011 called "For the Love of Money" They crashed the left side of the car for a bank robbery scene. The car drives and runs strong. Shifts like if we were back in 69. The left driver side door dose not open and that about all the problems with it. Its a clean tittle, I have the pink slip in hand. This BMW will be a classic. The production studio has no room to keep it so they gotta let it go. It must sell this week. Throw me your best offer it might be yours.

If interested please call text or email me. (310) 780-7435 Thanks... i get back to all quick.

Thanks -Jimmy

I called the seller to inquire if the car was still for sale since my 70 2800 has a build date of 12/69 and I would be interested in it as a parts car.

http://www.coupeking.com/product_id-407.html

Reply back was that it was still FS. I do remember this car being FS a few months ago on Craigslist in Whittier CA, it has only a Alpina badge on it.

The seller has obviously been hitting the crack pipe often since he said the price is $2k firm. I told him, you've got to be kidding since it has extensive body damage as evidence by the pics in the Craigslist ad and he told me, take it or leave it. Sorry I'll leave it. Any insurance agent would total the car by the looks of the damage. I think the seller is getting the price figures mixed up with a 69 E9 2800cs parts car, not an E3.

G-Man