Tom J, is this the color you like?

norm

Yup, that's one of those ultra rare nearly timeless colors for '02s. Tundra is so vary rare I have only seen a small handful in my many years. What an AWESOME looking car! Wish I had 20K laying around!!! Too bad it hasn't got a sunroof; that would truly be a cherry on top...

1972 BMW 2002 in New Perfect Condition-101,000 original miles! - $19000 (Sacramento)

Date: 2010-11-14, 9:36PM PST

Reply to: sale-enjht-2060780671@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is an original Sacramento vehicle and I am only the third owner! It was purchased in 1972 at Ed Jaksich BMW, and the original license plate frame is still on the car! I purchased the car just this summer (June 2010) and the owner before me owned it since 1976. He purchased it from a local Sacramento lady who was the original owner. It was parked in a garage under a car cover since 1985 and driven once/year with all new fluids until I purchased it June 12, 2010. The previous owner was meticulous but did not have the time to enjoy this fine vehicle. I have both sets of original keys and all original books as well as Clymer repair manual. Absolutely no rust whatsoever. I was at the dealership a few weeks ago and they said this is the nicest 2002 they have seen in 20 years. All original, although it was repainted to original beautiful green color in 1979 at a cost of $1,900 by a local shop that is still in business! They removed all glass and rubber. I have the receipt as well as a thick stack of receipts dating back to 1976. I have the original steering wheel as well. Has authentic BBS wheels (with original sticker, book and receipt). I had the original wheels refinished and the original hubcaps detailed, and they come with the car. Since June I have spent $5,650, mostly at Frank’s Automotive and Polar Bear Auto Air: Battery; oil change; flush cooling, transmission, & differential fluids; replace air & fuel filters; replace all brake hoses; replace rear wheel brake cylinders; replace clutch slave cylinder; bleed brakes and clutch; replace front brake pads; replace transmission mounts; replace hazard light switch; replace dome light; replace hand brake cable; 5 brand new tires; refinish stock wheels; radiator recored; fan blade replaced with larger fan; auxiliary fan installed; new thermostat; floor mats; window sun shade; washer fluid hoses; new starter; new voltage regulator; new headlight; alarm system; discreet (under front seat) upgraded stereo with iPod connection; all new v belts; AC recharged & drier replaced (original Frigiking AC installed at the dealership now blows cold!). Once you see this vehicle, you will be amazed: no dents, never in an accident, no rust anywhere, everything works. I could not believe the amazing condition of the interior when I first saw it. I recently had it detailed and the paint is smooth and in great condition. Registered through October, 2012. This is an excellent vehicle and I hate to see it go, especially after getting it perfectly sorted, but I have debts to pay. You can purchase this vehicle knowing that it needs nothing. I’ve been driving it to work a couple days/week with no issues whatsoever. I would trade for a perfect Porsche 944 or 928

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z480/rykerf/1972%20BMW/

CIMG0002.jpg