Check out this..uh..car. (obviously not a tii)..(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What is that guy thinking? HE makes us all look bad. Now if it was a 320I, I would give him props, But not to a 2002! I want to rice my 320I for kicks, But would never dream of doing it to a poor 2002.

Andy

Guest Anonymous

P1010054.JPG

URL: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/store/index.html

would be a perfect car to convert to m20 service and de-rice... if it indeed a tii chassis, and has 1974 squaretail ass-end reinforcements and whatnot, it would be a great platform for a punchy six transplant. I wonder how much it will actually sell for... id prolly not pay more than about the $1500-2k range, assuming the body/chassis checked out rust(free)-wise...

-Rob

Guest Anonymous

The fat fenders and wiggy nose aren't _too_ bad IMHO; at least they're functional. Brake ducts aren't a bad idea on a 2002, especially if you've added an air dam. It's a Florida car (rust happens there, too), and if that's a homemade nose (yeah, supposedly 'pro', but that's a loosely defined term), it's not a bad approach for patching up a rusted out or banged up car.

What gets me is that they spent lots of effort on the wiggy body work, but they haven't even taken a rag to the engine compartment.

Mike