Got my rebuilt distributor back today

nbristow01

All I can say is WOW, it looked like a piece of art!!! Polished, new everything on it. I had them install the crane 700. My buddy Brad put it in for me. Car has NEVER run this smooth and strong. I have had the new IE distributor, pertronix, hot spark etc etc...nothing compares. I recommend him to anyone on FAQ if you want your distributor to function better than new.

I had them delete the vacuum advance(they put a plate over the opening also) and go full mechanical..but they can also rebuild your vacuum one. Recurve etc.

Here is the Link http://www.advanceddistributors.com/ click on the "Services" link for rebuild info.

Pics tomorrow when i get the car home

Yeah, you said it; I put in a new Bosch distributor in a 1974 Atlantik blue 2002 I had, 1980's, unit was only $110.00 new back then; what a difference. I had a mechanic at Mt. Read BMW/VW/Toyota put it in; he saw me for the 3rd time coming out of the parts dept within a few weeks and asked what I bought, I told him another tune up kit, I was going through points. He asked me if he could take a quick look at the distributor, then told me it needed replacing. He said to get a new one and he would put it in; he did this for a 6 pack of beer., incredible mechanic, Heinz was his name.

Tim.

I have the Crane 700 in mine. I had them install it in the rebuilt Distributor. It works far better than any others I have tried. Its very very precision. Floow the link and call Adnavced. I can teull you will will be more than satisfied with both the service and what a kickass product he puts out