My BMW Lives - Proof in Pictures!

gastephens

I posted some pictures of the car after it got hit a while back. Well these are a lot less frightening. I took these out at the new Atlanta Motorsports Park, a country club racetrack now under construction in north Atlanta.

It is running great but of course there are always things to do on it. Next up, a long-overdue bumper tuck.

After a little dirt-tracking it was too nice to go home so I took the wife to Amicalola State Park to see the waterfall and the beautiful fall leaves.

post-2406-13667633790786_thumb.jpg

post-2406-13667633792868_thumb.jpg

post-2406-13667633795282_thumb.jpg

post-2406-13667633797904_thumb.jpg

post-2406-13667633800784_thumb.jpg

I posted some pictures of the car after it got hit a while back. Well these are a lot less frightening. I took these out at the new Atlanta Motorsports Park, a country club racetrack now under construction in north Atlanta.

It is running great but of course there are always things to do on it. Next up, a long-overdue bumper tuck.

After a little dirt-tracking it was too nice to go home so I took the wife to Amicalola State Park to see the waterfall and the beautiful fall leaves.

Sure dig the forrests there in your hood. I rafted the Chatooga river a number of years ago and loved the scenery around them parts.

We don't get the extreme foilage change here in CA, only riots and road rage when the seasons change. ;-)

Looks sweeter than ever, quote]

Hey Harry,

Just an FYI

Picked this 1979 up a while ago and been wrenching on it at a snails pace.

Nice!!! Is the color Kastanienrot? That was my car's original color. You need to get some euro bumpers.

There was a Baur 323i for sale in Raleigh back in May that allegedly had good bumpers, plus a rebuilt engine. The body was shot, but they were asking only $500.00 for it.

Looks sweeter than ever, quote]

Hey Harry,

Just an FYI

Picked this 1979 up a while ago and been wrenching on it at a snails pace.

Nice!!! Is the color Kastanienrot? That was my car's original color. You need to get some euro bumpers.

There was a Baur 323i for sale in Raleigh back in May that allegedly had good bumpers, plus a rebuilt engine. The body was shot, but they were asking only $500.00 for it.

Rubinrot but faded really bad, chipped and oxidized, etc...

Euro chrome would be cool, but I am not looking to spend much on it outside of my labor. Just want to make it a driver and tool around when the weather is nice. I have so many e21 spare parts laying around that I figure it can all go towards making at least one driver car.

Just scored a 5 speed (actually an entire car) for $150.00

E21's are almost free nowadays ;-)