14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

FS: 15x7 ET30 Rial Mesh Wheels - SOLD

I thought you folks might be interested in these.

This is the only set I've seen of these, ever. I cannot find any other sets - even in other fitments - on the Internet.

Size: 15x7

Offset: +30

PCD: 4x100

Centerbore: 57.1mm

All four wheels are complete with the aluminum center caps and locks for the caps. Even the original key is included for the locks.

Two of the wheels are straight. Two have minor bends on the outer lip (the lower left and upper right in the photos), yet somehow still would balance without much weight. There is some very minor rash and a couple of nicks in the spokes on a couple. I haven't done a thorough cleaning, but they will actually clean up well enough to use on a daily driver.

These are actually quite similar in design to the E30 325iX and E30 M3 wheels (though are 4x100).

Here are photos:

DSC_7763.jpg

DSC_7772.jpg

DSC_7767.jpg

DSC_7773.jpg

$450 obo plus shipping.

christopher.kohler@gmail.com

Thanks for your time. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. Thank you for looking. I still have these wheels for sale. Make me an offer. I think these are great-looking wheels and the fact they have all 4 caps and the key given how rare they are, makes them just that much cooler. I just have nothing they'll fit!

I can get the bends removed, too. E-mail me. Let's talk!