FS: 1975 BMW 2002 Malga Red located in Los Angeles

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Malga Red/Black Recaros. 4-speed. No rust (a few bubbles). Small dent on driver's door. No smog needed. Car handles great and is a very nice "drivers car". This car is a steal at this price. I can email pics on request. Car located in Northridge, CA 91325.

Cool stuff it has:

Weber 32/36 with water choke

Bilsteins all around

IE Stage 1 Springs

Bosch Red top distributor

OEM BMW Recaro seats (E21)

Momo steering wheel

All new headlights

All new bulbs

All new Sumitomo 195-60-14 tires

Interior is very complete

Brakes are good and were recently replaced

Current registration

ENGINE REBUILT RECENTLY

NO SMOG NEEDED

Just spent over a $1000 dollars on new trim parts. Interior is almost 100% complete. Paint is nice and shiny!!!

Car needs NOTHING major. Engine pulls strong. Brakes are great. Suspension is TIGHT!!! Car is a great driver and a great starting point for someone to get into the 2002 world. No trades.

Call me if you want to take a look at it and buy it: 818-422-8545 or email me at: arafromwillows@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous
am i the only one that finds for sale ads...especially for cars, worthless without pictures...........?

I highly agree with you but I was at work through a firewall that blocks picture hosting websites.

I have uploaded a bunch of new pics now. Cheers.

Guest Anonymous
hi. would love some pics. the usual places and angles.

thanks,

matt

bueller bt 48 at gmail dot com

If you need any specific pictures let me know via email or this thread.

Guest Anonymous

The key to this mastery bonus' success or failure is in the stacking. If each of heals replace a previous

bubble WOW Gold, then it's possible we'll run into the issue where

we heal twice between boss swings, yet only one heals worth of shield is active. If each of heals stack

into a single Aion Gold, powerful shield

Buy WOW Gold, it's would allow us to use tactics like unloading our

cooldowns early to give the tank a massive absorption shield to survive some brutal attack. Divine Aegis,

the discipline priest talent, currently allows for the absorption effects to stack, so I hope Blizzard

continues along that train of thought for our mastery bonus. By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold

and order for power leveling Aion Gold

, you can click our excellent website to search for your desired services.