14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

More Photoshop help please!

mo's72tii

Would like to have the red aplina car painted with the white on the turbo flared car and have the white car's wheels put on the alpina flared car.

If possible to also paint the alpina flared car black with the turbo wheels on it as another option.

trying to decide to go white or black on my alpina flared build.

Thanks again!!!

post-17459-13667633449717_thumb.png

post-17459-13667633452364_thumb.jpg

Would like to have the red aplina car painted with the white on the turbo flared car and have the white car's wheels put on the alpina flared car.

If possible to also paint the alpina flared car black with the turbo wheels on it as another option.

Thanks again!!!

You're kidding, right?

Guest Anonymous

Thanks again!!!

You're kidding, right?

dont be an asshole kid...watch your manners or I'll beat you

Why aren't you in mexico with your one legged daddy buying a Turbo?

Thanks again!!!

You're kidding, right?

Thanks again!!!

I'm having a 1970s "flashback."

At least it's "vintage-correct."

From "The Groove Tube" (1975):

"Pit cherries and pit the olives..."

Honey.....give me a break.....i need a lil help here....thanxs for the you tube..funnny and...yes....I get it.

Thanks again!!!

I'm having a 1970s "flashback."

At least it's "vintage-correct."

From "The Groove Tube" (1975):

"Pit cherries and pit the olives..."

Thanks but btdt.....seriously...i never like to change the color of a car but since this build will be far from stock i am thinking about it. I thnik it would look good in the stock polaris color but the alpina flares are throwing me. I love black cars but not sure how i like it with the alpina's on the 02 in an all black format....Sorry....m

do you want the rainbow brite special edition?

I have seen your cars..you have good taste. what do you think looks better? I am probably going to paint a pearl white like on the lexus lfa and do a graphite gray interior with my old school epsilons with graphite centers. I will do the motor white with a m sport color band in black and gray to match the the logo on the motorsport wheel.

Simple as black and white.

06B00170925373C.jpeg

BMW+2002-1060298.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I have seen your cars..you have good taste. what do you think looks better? I am probably going to paint a pearl white like on the lexus lfa and do a graphite gray interior with my old school epsilons with graphite centers. I will do the motor white with a m sport color band in black and gray to match the the logo on the motorsport wheel.
Simple as black and white.

06B00170925373C.jpeg

BMW+2002-1060298.jpg

Motor white? Are you kidding?