14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

steering wheel

esty

i bought it yesterday but it's being ship'd so i haven't seen it myself but from the pics, it appears to be in VG condition....i thought that i might use it on my 69 but that may change

i've had several emails from you guys wanting to buy it....if i don't use it, i'll try to keep up with the emails and let you know 1st

here are a couple more pics

2e17rk9.jpg

5ofbt2.jpg

Larger diameter than the bus wheel.

I couldn't resist the horn ring and the classic emblem. The only concave roundel I've seen.

The splines match the '02 but on my '76 I am not able to tighten it properly. The back of the wheel binds up against the shrouds. The horn works but turn signals don't cancel.

The back of the wheel binds up against the shrouds. The horn works but turn signals don't cancel.

i have a wheel that does that...i don't know if it'll work with this wheel or yours but i put 2 large, fat fender washers behind the wheel to move it forward enough to keep from scraping the shrouds

Did the turn signals cancel before the wheel swap?

If so, the cancel ring probably rotated 90 degrees and the tab is facing down. It looks like a white metal washer at the base of the spline with the wheel off. Rotate it to center the tab on the pin which extends from the turn signal switch when the switch is activated. That should fix it.