Style 10 Wheels

02Coastie

Does anyone have pics of an 02 with 15" Style 10's (later E30 wheels)? The one below is all I've been able to find. I recently learned that my 5 spoke 15" fittipaldis have a 56.1 bore diameter vs. the standard 57.1 for bmw. While they work now, they won't with the 320i/Volvo brakes I have planned. I can't decide between the 10's or some form of BBS. If anyone has a pic on a polaris car, that'd be awesome.

notqmw.jpg

Thanks for all the pics! I really do like that style. It's a little more unique than the BBS and though more modern, still seems to flow with the character of the car.

Mark: I got the wheels as a stop-gap because I needed to get the car on the road (and they were on craigslist for the right money). However, they are ET38 and I have to run spacers in the front. If I'm going to spend the money to open them up (probably $100 for all 4), I'd rather just spend it on factory wheel that's hubcentric from the get-go.

• 5 years later...

odd, i had 5 lug versions of this wheel on my e34  - very nice style

Not odd.  BMW wheels are often available for different models in the same style.  Style 10 "star spokes" came as:

3er E30 - 7x15 ET 24
3er E36 - 7x15 ET 47
3er E46 - 7x15 (316i-323i)
5er E34 - 7x15 ET 20, 8x17 ET 20, 8x17 front ET 20, 9x17 rear ET 22
7er E32 - 7x15 ET 20, 8x17 front ET 20, 9x17 rear ET 26