Roundie LED Tail lights

Mike87

I recently changed my tail lights to the LED kit that is offered by 2002s.net

http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hstrial-2002s/StoreFront.bok

and am impressed. They are extremely bright and will no doubt help in warning other drivers of my intensions.

I did have one minor issue and that was that the kit was shipped with a red turn (instead of amber) for the passenger side. This was corrected in no time with a replacement.

Installation is very easy and using hot glue makes for stout mounting.

The only thing I am not pleased with is that there are loose wires in my trunk. I do think I can modify the plastic covers to take care of this issue.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product.

Mike

Mike,

Glad you like the kit. Sorry for the delay in mixing up your TS arrays, unless switched ON, the Red ones look just like the Amber ones. We overnighted the correct array to you to minimize any delay. We have taken steps to prevent this in future.

I have to agree about the interface, we are not 100% happy with the design either, but it's mostly a case of BMW not providing a single harness plug or sufficient space to house the interface in the fixture as was the case with the Square taillights. The Square kit tucks neatly out of place.

This is the primary reason for the delay in introducing the Roundie kit. We worked several designs for the wiring interface and while not 100% happy with this, it's the best we could produce. The demand was so high for the Roundie kit that we decided to release it as is.

We are still trying to do it better and if we find a solution, we will update the new interface to those who've already purchased the kit.

Still, overall, I'm pleased with the design and feel it's a great upgrade for these cars. I get lots of compliments on mine, plus there's the added visibility and safety enhancement.

And, remember, we are discounting these to FAQ members. Just send an email to: info@2002s.net to get your discount code.

Cheers!