14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

We had the least amount of trick or treaters ever

AndyS

We had a good turn out because the city moved trick or treat to Saturday this year. The neighboring towns are all on Sunday.

Plus, we're kinda famous for the "puppet lady". My wife heckles the parents and children with one of the puppets from our Theatre company. We always have a line with a crowd laughing. Here's a small clip.

Pretty much the same here every year.

Most parents take their kids to a big shopping mall.

We had about 15 total including a group of (6) middle-school kids with no costumes and carrying book bags. One of them had a full carton of eggs in the bottom. When I asked him about them, he said "I"m gonna make some scrambled eggs tonight.". YEAHHH RIGHT.

We did have lots of pumpkins smashed along the roads this morning.

Jeez - I remember when we went roaming to multiple neighborhoods (in costume).

We live in the country so folks take their kids to Conway or Little Rock to trick-or-treat. When he was fourteen, nephew Greg decided he'd go (in costume) with some friends. Almost every household gave him treats but commented that he was too old. He said to me "My friends are the same age and nobody said anything to them." I replied "Dude, you've got a f'ing moustache...It's over." I explained to him that I reached almost 6 feet tall by thirteen years old. Last year of candy for me!

We went through 11 bags of candy (mini candy bars, peanut butter cups and the like) ONE piece per kid and we almost ran out. Anna does really well and since she's 3, she kinda forgets about her stash after a little while.........

Like taking candy from a Baby!

John