14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

did i miss something while i slept...

esty

Thanks Otis, way to kill a thread! ;-) (SF) and other disclaimers apply.

it's unlikely otis killed anything...there has been much worse posted by him and many others that never caused a thread to be swept away

iirc, just a couple of days ago there was a topic about roadfly....

this is interesting...seems the guys that watch over us, that say they don't censor us have discovered a way to keep the threads but make them invisible....i made a quick post to the thread, it shows me as the last poster when looking at the forum index, but when you open the forum, the thread isn't anywhere to be found

step forward whoever is screwing with us and identify yourself...it's unlikely that steve or rob would care much, if at all about the content of that particular thread...

2ueu3o5.jpg

Sorry to all if my childish humor hurt the situation more than helped.

for what it's worth, imo, everything about that thread was 'in jest' except it appeared Pat got his feelings hurt because kbmb02 was an asshole

who removed the thread and why....rob, i doubt it was you, i know you better, steve, you probably could have cared less...i've seen a much more tolerant side to both of you...so who removed it

i'm certain there are a lot of politicians that would like you working for them...however, that you can make comments they come to regret disappear as though they never happened would not serve the public's best interest

it was bad enough that you buried the thread....but it's much worse that you removed all of pat's posts after i bring that to light

Hey Esty ..... smooch!

i'm uncertain how you excepted me to react to that but yes, imho, you were the asshole in the piston thread...sorry for my opinion but a huge pms'ing asshole...

i find it incredible that someone gets their feelings hurt, makes a thread bringing the fact to everyone's attention, then curiously, his posts are deleted and the thread deep 6'ed

jones....did you do this?...steve didn't do it....