14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

New cheap seat belts

I have a new line of front seat belts suitable for early or late model cars. They retail at about 150 bucks each side. Asking $160/pair(my cost). These will take about a week to put them together. Highest quality aftermarket parts made in Sweden, Germany and US. Paypal ships faster via priority/fedex ($15), from 27701. Need to thin my inventory, hence the sale. I have two sets that will be ready in a few days but can manufacture up to 10 sets (or more) if you are willing to pay (payment must be received in advance). Have a nice weekend.

two sets sold but I can have more

post-2494-13667632987362_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667633007_thumb.jpg

Plastic over a metal frame. Most end release mechanisms in new OE belts (i.e., push buttons) are plastic including old Autoflugs except old repas which had all metal mechanism with plastic cover (I do have those for extra $$, they are NLA or about to be). Rear 3-point retractable belts available from Blunttech, contact Steve for pricing. Parts are distributed by Swedish Autoliv, and made by Klippan (Autoliv owns Klippan and 90% of the seat belts factories in the world) and is a OE manufacturer for German cars including BMW. Buckles are about 13" long and I can include 3" heavy duty extension brackets which is not really necessary.

p.s. I also have refurbished rear 2002 (original style) belts (automatic lap belts) Autoflug and Repa.

Yes, you need to drill some holes on the rocker panel under the rear seat below the quarter panel trim. The upper swing bracket will be installed where the klippans attach. No welding needed. Some cars already came with threaded holes under the rear seat. Please follow the link for insallation instructions:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,340843/

Email me for details by clicking the email button above.