14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

1974 Golf Yellow Project Car in need of home (Iowa)

Hello all, I acquired this in August thinking I would have time to mess with this but things have backed up with my e30 race car and a winter build on that to get it ready to kick some Porsche butt next season have created the need for more garage space...

Honestly I was going to turn it into a prod race car or a GT car that I could race with Midwestern Council here in the Midwest/Chicago area. The rust is in areas that panels could be made and or cut out and still be acceptable on a race car. For a street car/restoration style project, the parts are out there, and I guess it comes down to how much work you want...

Car does run/start/drive

Rust Issues:

-Spare Tire Well

-Bottoms of Front Fenders

-Rear Wheel fender arches

-Interior Floor

-Rocker Panels

Typical '02 Rust issues like the shock towers and front frame rails are actually fine on this car, one of the main reasons I purchased.

Included with purchase:

-All Interior Parts that I have

-Center console

-OE Seats (front/rear)

-Sidemarkers misc lighting

-E30 Sport Seats

-Rear Glass

-Spare Tire

Please contact me at Schreyert@gmail.com for questions or any thing you'd like to know.

Asking $950 OBO for everything shown, Delivery can be negotiated for a price depending on location, etc. Car is located in Waterloo, Iowa

post-19006-13667632952195_thumb.jpg

post-19006-13667632953095_thumb.jpg

post-19006-13667632953937_thumb.jpg

post-19006-13667632954754_thumb.jpg

post-19006-13667632955603_thumb.jpg

GLWS of your '02. I have only seen one super-nice Golf Squaretail & it is nearby in Yellow Springs, OH. Mostly I see them beaten up pretty badly. I'm not sure why Golf cars take such abuse. Save this one, somebody; I LIKE Golf. (& it's not called monkey-vomit-green, either!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump,

Any reasonable offers accepted,

Sadly, I realize this really is more of a parts car then a feasible rebuild for most...

I understand this and the price offered may be accepted based on this realization...

Let me know guys!

I can transport to most of the midwest - details we can work out on a case by case basis...

-Tim