New NLA window felt, how does it fit

beammmer

In renovating the exterior door upper trim I plan to replace the old rubber/felt attached to the trim. I think I did it on a previous car but I cannot see or remember how they fit.

The new replacement felt strips are NLA according to BLUNT awhile ago. Any one know if the short front piece is available?

This is what I will be replacing:

WindowFelt_0011.jpg

Does it go in this orientation or flipped over?

WindowFelt_0001.jpg

Do the clips holding the trim to the door also hold the new plastic piece?

WindowFelt_0006.jpg

The new plastic piece:

WindowFelt_0010.jpg

Thanks for the help, no searching.

Don

Hi, i just ordered the piece in question from the dealer, i am under the impression that this piece replaces the black trim that is sandwiched in the middle of that assembly and then goes over the top of the aluminum trim. Is the new piece you have black on the outside, it looks silver from the pics?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.