These must be rare..

eurotrash

i've seen that auction too. i won an auction for a set of these wheels on ebay germany, but dealing with a bank transfer was a pain in the ass. not to mention using an online translator to communicate in german.. IBN's, BIC's .... my bank ended up not being able to verify one of those numbers. i wanted these wheels so bad but in the end i'm glad it didn't work out. at the time the seller seemed legit, but accumulated many negative feedbacks in the last few months of business, people payed and never received their goods. they are no longer on ebay (probably resurfaced with another user name) ...

btw the wheels in the auction all had BMW center emblems and were painted completely silver, and looked better that way IMO... although they still look cool with the recesses painted black.

if you search balls-deep into the archives there is an old post with a picture of a mangy lookin one of these wheels. if i find it later i'll post it.

-ryan

post-3926-13667633003691_thumb.jpg

post-3926-136676330055_thumb.jpg