tii pulley, belt, and compressor

MikeWooldridge

Mike

I just got through with a Behr rehab and ac install in my Tii, I will take some pictures tomorrow and send them to you. I used Hobbiedaves Sanden compressor mount and a parker performance console, bought the rest of the stuff from Nostalgic Aire. I had some trouble getting the right crankshaft pulley, It proved to be more trouble than all the rest of the installation.

Thanks so much. Definitely a help. Fortunately, the PO left the tii pulley in place when he removed the air. Also, no holes for me to cut. I'd like to see your Parker console. Any pics of interest would be appreciated by me, and I'm sure others who might be contemplating air. I'm also wondering about cutting the black plastic cover of the kpump belt, so a pic of that would also help.

Mike

Posted the photos on photobucket here is the link

http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/tlchd74/Behr%20AC/

Hope these help

Mike

PS The cut out of the plastic drive belt cover isn't the same as the original Behr instruction manual as it is for the Sanden compressor, Install the compressor first and just mark it, before you cut.

PSPS One other pointer, I had a new set of hoses fabricated and kept the flare fittings at the evaporator, They are a PITA, I would fabricate the hoses with all o-ring fittings and get the flare to o-ring conversion for the evaporator and install them before you put it in the car.

Mike -

The Behr installation instructions (can be downloaded from the tii registry website) contain all the info including the diagrams showing where to cut the lower plastic pulley cover, holes for front bulkhead and brackets on the engine. Loads of good info that were written for the conversion. There are parts lists that are broken down by year along with wiring diagrams.

I don't have a Parker console faceplate (yet).

8b42057d.jpg

New (left) A/C idler pulley and mounting/adjustment bracket in the middle.

pics102608026.jpg

Behind grills

Fuelinjection016.jpg

Fuelinjection015.jpg

York compressor

87fc77db.jpg

1aa51de7.jpg

43b92470.jpg

bff81c79.jpg

Under dash relay

a9843352.jpg