Project after 2 years

Tommy

Allow double post after 2 years of project? This is what I just brought home. A bit shame that so many taigas have appeared on faq during last year but still nice, isn't it? Maybe I should have chosen turkis and be the first - well too late now :-) Nice Mustang was also leaving the shop.

Tommy

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,309762/postdays,0/postorder,asc/topic_view,/start,0/

post-218-13667632558839_thumb.jpg

post-218-13667632560098_thumb.jpg

post-218-13667632561018_thumb.jpg

post-218-13667632561916_thumb.jpg

post-218-1366763256289_thumb.jpg

edit: have you joined the rest of us europeans on the new 02 forum yet Tommy? There's a fair few fellow Scandanavians on there: http://www.02forum.co.uk/

No I haven't. Maybe I should but it feels that all different forums take too much time. It would be better if everybody were at the same place.

Tommy

true, but for me the faq is fantastic for the volume and breadth whilst the uk forum has more of a community feel - but that's probably becuase I know and have met a lot of the people on there, whilst I've only met a handful of the 02 fanatics from the States (and that's only becuase I've been lucky enough for a fe wof them to stay at my place). You should try and make it to Leylstad one September, great event.

After 8 years here and couple before that on Roadfly I feel like part of the community here but I would like more contacts in Europe. Leylstad-meeting is interesting but I don't understand more than 3 words from their website. I would love a trip in Europe with the -02 once I get it finished in reliable condition.

Tommy

After 8 years here and couple before that on Roadfly I feel like part of the community here but I would like more contacts in Europe. Leylstad-meeting is interesting but I don't understand more than 3 words from their website. I would love a trip in Europe with the -02 once I get it finished in reliable condition.

Tommy

3 more than me. Guido who is part of the organisation and a top bloke as well speaks fluent english (like most of the dutch really). If you're on the UK forum you'll get notified!