1975 2002 Automatic... Parting Out! SOLD

As you see below, there is a lot of worthy parts on the car. I am putting all my focus on the 1800ti's so all 2 door stuff has to go. Feel free to call me anytime during 9:00AM - 8:00PM if you want to discuss something you are looking for. 404-444-0229 The car is located in Atlanta, GA.

UPDATE: The car is now gone.

Motor is strong

32/36 Weber Carb

TII Gauge Cluster

Cheers,

Rev.

mossyboy6 - There is a piece of wood missing on the steering wheel so I wouldn't think it would be worth anything to you. I will get pics of the bumper and exhaust once I get home today.

speedwell1966 - Drivable? Well, i did drive it home 50 miles when I got it and it is running far better but the auto in it leaks and it takes some patience and skill in manual shifting to fineness it home. I do have a spare transmission and other auto bits that I was going to use to replace it with.

As for Rust, there are repairs needed to the rear floors. The sunroof needs new weather stripping but the strut towers are solid and the front floors have already been patched. I can get more photos of that if you like.

bianchini - I do have another motor that is already out if you are interested or the one in it would be fine. The question I have is where are you and how would you get it? :)

Jbird - The bumper was not on the NK or 72, but I did get it from Karl that I got the white NK form. I do have the mounting brackets.

PUTZPUG - I will get this info to you adn more pics of the two spots you should see in detail. But the are good over all. :)

73colorado02 - Please see above for that info.

I will keep you all posted and respectfully try to keep my responses in the order that I have received them unless some communication takes too long.

Cheers,

Rev.

hey bubba-

im looking for a good running motor to put into my 74. i broke a crank rod in my current engine at it would be more expensive to fix what i have rather than drop in a new motor. im in northern california so shipping of course, but ive never bought something over the size of a bumper that had to be shipped....