Sorry for this outburst.

Maximillian

I have to apologize for Ken's public outburst but he takes his customer service job VERY seriously. (see link below)

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,348920/

If you don't already know him, he is very well regarded in the BMW parts biz as he has worked in it since 1982, helped start the BMW Club in Hawaii back in the 70s and is a long time avid 02er. And even if he admits he is not 100% professional in his written manner, he is not some random lunatic but someone who really cares about the customer. And isn't that what really matters ?

Yes, we had some problems in the past but it is interesting how most of them disappeared when we had a staff change a few years ago. But with Ken on the job things are running smooth.

Thanks,

Max

among the parts that BMW reproduce wrong, is the tail gasket for the 3HP12...i order 3 from 3 different sources and they all came wrong, meant for 3HP22...since i look retarded to theses resellers, they ignored my complains.

I order parts from Max in the past and it went 100% correct.

+2 props for this.

Regardless of how much knowledge he knows about BMW parts, I think it would be in your best interest to keep him off the internet if he can't handle negative posts (that post wasn't even that bad). I understand passion but relax. +1, I agree, big plus for the public apology.

+2 props for this.

Regardless of how much knowledge he knows about BMW parts, I think it would be in your best interest to keep him off the internet if he can't handle negative posts (that post wasn't even that bad). I understand passion but relax. +1, I agree, big plus for the public apology.

I am with Ray on this one as well. That was a mildly negative post at worst. The response was over the top and made me feel less likely to deal with Max. My 02 cents.

The response was over the top and made me feel less likely to deal with Max. My 02 cents.

look who's being thin skin'd now...people experiencing PMS should all stay off the interweb unless they can deal with negativity...it's a brutal world up here

Thin skined? I was not insulted by him I was commenting on how hostile the post was towards the OP. So no 'skin of ny nose'. And around 6 years ago I posted a response on the subject of after market winshield gaskets and how the one I got from Max was slightly off and needed some massaging to fit (by the way it still works fine)... well I seem to have got the same response about how I should deal with them, and how that hurt there bussiness to disparage the product. So I know the deal. There are lots of vendors and some are better than others, just look in the vendor reviews section. This is just a place to see how others think and react. We all get offended sometimes. I just don't see the constant need to attack the posters. But I will not refrain giving from my opinion.

With regard to your memories of PMS maybe you should take your own advice. ---sorry Esty not called for

Man this world has gotten soft and waaay too sensitive.

We all know you guys are good. Anybody who had a bad experience can be chalked up to the one in a maximillion category.

It's always the whiney pissy people who get traction with these kinds of threads.

Them there internets are filled with these ppl.

Apology not necessary, however, with a world full of the aforementioned whiney pissy people, I suppose it's in good interest.

Why am I even typing this?

Love you guys.

BD

I am the E30 M3 C-pillar buyer that Ken was posting about. I can vouch that Ken is a great guy and does everything possible to make customers happy. I had the guys at Mobile Tradition send me 4 different C-Pillars untill I finally got one that wasn't broken. I understand that Ken might of taken it personal but he might of just of been having an OK Day. Yeah he should of read the comment by the poster about 2-3 times and he would of seen it wasn't a direct bash to Mobile Tradition but the poster who wrote the comment should of also called Mobile Tradition and made his order right. Not make it seem like they send crap to there customers on purpose. Most if not all parts sent by Mobile Tradition are still packaged in there original bags. If you have any orders to make don't hesitate to Call Max or Ken.

You should see some of the parts nightmares I have to deal with in repairing medical equipment. Machines that are 7 years old are near obsolete. Many times parts are unavailable. Even when you get parts, modifications are often needed.

Even with the parts problems we have for our cars (from the mfgr, or the OEM, or the reseller, etc...) it's not that bad in comparison. I always complain to my medical parts suppliers that I can get an obscure part (plastic grommet for the aluminum J-hook that holds the corner on an early grille comes to mind) for a 38 year old car, but I can't get a correct manometer for a ventilator that was built in 2005.

Max, your apology would be much appreciated had you left off the last paragraph. As you leave that person un-named, I am left to think of people who were in that position whom I know and hold in high regard. The person I am thinking of would never discuss, let alone utter a negative word about you or your organization when asked directly. A very classy guy. You should take a lesson from him!

Max, your apology would be much appreciated had you left off the last paragraph. As you leave that person un-named, I am left to think of people who were in that position whom I know and hold in high regard. The person I am thinking of would never discuss, let alone utter a negative word about you or your organization when asked directly. A very classy guy. You should take a lesson from him!

Thanks Jack. I was thinking the exact same thing. I agree 100%.