14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Recaro (Start) booster seats for sale..BOTH SOLD

barely used,accident free Recaro start Booster seats for sale. This pair we have are clean and in great shape. We've researched various booster seats in hopes of finding one that we would feel secure enough for our kids without the use of a 5 point harness, since most booster seats do not have a harness. We were ready for a new seat when I became concerned about how much the top of the head was not protected by the Britax Roundabout. this Recaro start is solid and well constructed.The head will be well protected between the head bolsters, which is also comfortable when your child naps on long trips. We decided that we would rather have an expensive seat for the kids to ride in as long as they are safer compared to what out there. I now have peace of mind after buying these seats, knowing they are the best booster out on the market. These retails for over 300 each and the foot rest retails for 80. selling them for 150 each. I have 2 available. Thanks for looking

Restraint System : Vehicle Seat Belts or lock,tether style.

Car Seat Type: Booster

Height Limit: 27.5 - 59 In.

Adjustable Recline Positions: Adjustable Recline Positions

Head Protection :With Headrest and speakers for ipod,cd or in car entertainment

Recommended For Ages More than 4 Years

Seating Direction: Forward Facing

Weight Limit: 30 - 80 lbs.

http://www.showeryourbaby.com/restbosewisp2.html

post-1760-13667632198826_thumb.jpg

post-1760-13667632199058_thumb.jpg