Dukepol you should put more ads up...

Agreed...

Passenger side armrest Marine Blue Very nice $28 - dukepol - (0 replies, 11 views, last post View latest post by dukepol on 10-15-10 05:51)

Drivers side Marine Blue armrest in very good shape $28 - dukepol - (0 replies, 9 views, last post View latest post by dukepol on 10-15-10 05:49)

I am sorry if this is not the normal process but this is the first time I have heard or read about this being a problem.

It is easier for me to keep track of what has sold and what has not doing this way.

If it is incorrect behavior I will be glad to do more parts in one thread going forward.

If I have upset anyone that was not my intention I am just offering parts to fellow 2002 guys and gals.

Thanks for your comments.

I beg to differ I am not rude or inconsiderate I just did not know the rules.

No one has commented on this to me since I have been a member nor have I read any other threads concerning this issue.

I would think people on the forum would be a little less quick to judge.

Thanks,

Duke

Duke, do what works for you. I have been flamed for the same thing, I was accused of "hogging band width" by a brat with mossy teeth.. Why anyone is bothered that one guy has multiple postings is a mystery to me. Its all still interesting junk for sale, no matter who's posting it is. And if everyone is using the "Views since last visit" button in the Forum Index page, they're going to see it the next time they visit the site anyway, second page or not. ( I pony'd up and got a sticky for the things I sell on a regular basis. )

I personally dislike listing more than a few items on one post. Its a PIA to manage all the clutter, and someone inevitably gets slighted and argues over first dibs because not everyone posts "email sent" before emailing me directly. Then I go by the time stamp on the email vs. the reply, which no one can see but me, and I have to be the harbinger of bad news to someone..

Know what? I'm going to go start an FAQ on the matter right now..actually...

I think most people feel the problem is when someone who posts something then has to repost within 24hrs when they are pushed to the second page. Items not at the top of the listings seem to get ignored by the majority of people. Maybe try clumping 3 or 4 similar items in 1 thread and thin out the number of threads posted by 75%. This way you can keep track of your items, still fit the item description in the headline, and keep people happy by not "spamming" the for sale board with 10 or 15 dfferent threads. Not trying to start a battle here as I have been there and done that on this issue before, just my 02 cents.

Seems like a fair assessment I will try to use less posts in future and I did not mean to move anyone of the page.

I was awake at 2am and just started listing stuff and did not realize I had been at it for a couple hours before i realized it was 4 am.

I always search the pages until I come across last item I looked at but I am kinda a die hard for this stuff:)

Like I stated earlier I meant no foul when I posted so many items and will not do it again in the future.

Thanks to all of you on the forum for your support of NutnBut02s

I wish I could go to show in Cal on the 24th to see some of you in person but I will be out of town all next week and can not get back in time to drive there from Phoenix.

I too, am currently attempting to sell a lot of parts on this forum. It would be extremely helpful if posts were bumped back to the top when someone commented on them. With the current system, older pages are ignored, no matter how many responses they've received.

this, IMHO is the biggest problem with one seller posting 46 threads listing individual items when they all could be listed in one thread...

personally speaking, i don't believe i have ever looked at the 2nd page or farther back on any forum for as long as i've been here...i look at the threads at the top of the opening page of whatever forum i'm viewing and no farther

the user that posts numerous threads as being discussed here, pushes all others or ones below his number of threads to the 2nd page, out of sight to anyone like me, that never visits older pages

someone explain, how is it anymore difficult to manage items for sale when they are listed in a single thread or 2 or 3 threads than it is to sell 50 items, listed individually, in 50 different threads....sorry but i don't get it

signed....the old bitch~