asvander

Remanufactured 2002 tii special tool sets, only 8 sets left

43 posts / 6073 viewsLast Reply

I'm in the process of having more made, but the person I have doing it takes quite a while. If you email me or post in a month or two I can give you an update. Shipping wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks!

hello asvander

its been awhile since you last posted you're ad about 85MM adjustment tool, kugelfischer set hook, and warm up regulator tool and 4mm adjustment pin  do you still have any in stock?.

would like to know about pricing.

thanks

Thanks for surfacing this old post guys. If the OP is doing another run I'd be interested in a set posted to Australia.

hi asvander

thanks for responding to my request for the tii adjustment tools
hope to hear from you soon.
happy thanksgiving
Eddie

Hi All,

I have three angle brackets left.  I'm keeping one because I can't find my original tool set after I moved...  I may have left them with the guy who made these.  So, if anyone has an original set available, let me know.  I have a bunch of the other pieces.  Price is still $115 shipped for the complete set.  $50 shipped for the other three pieces.  I have the documentation available how to use them that would be sent through Dropbox because of the large file size.

Thanks,

Aric 

hi aric

im interested in buying one complete set for $115

could you send me pay pal info or other means of payment

thanks aric

EDDIE

On November 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM, asvander said:

Hi All,

I have three angle brackets left.  I'm keeping one because I can't find my original tool set after I moved...  I may have left them with the guy who made these.  So, if anyone has an original set available, let me know.  I have a bunch of the other pieces.  Price is still $115 shipped for the complete set.  $50 shipped for the other three pieces.  I have the documentation available how to use them that would be sent through Dropbox because of the large file size.

Thanks,

Aric 

hi aric

merry chrismas and happy new year

just checking if you had chance to find  85mm linkage measurement tool, throttle body alignment pin, kugelfischer set pin, and warm up regulator measurement tool.  to make complete set. last time we spoke you were trying locate

85mm linkage measurement tool to make complete set. and when you have a chance could you please let me know what you have in stock at the moment.

thanks,

eddie

Hello,  if a set of tools is still available I would like a set as well. Let me know 

Thanks

Asvander I would like to buy a complete set at $115 , if possible plus shipping. These are important for tuning ze kugel Fisher, and I thank you for your motivation and help to the community. Please send me a PM with your PayPal information, and I will remit funds ASAP.

Best regards, Peter

hello asvander

I would like to buy a complete set at $115 , if possible plus shipping.  Please send me a PM with your PayPal information please. I'm in the middle of getting parts for my tii and rebuilding my kugel Fisher injection pump

could you please let me know asap if you are still able to get these tools

thank you mr asvander for your help.

EDDIE

Reman 2002 tii special tool set . jpeg.jpg

Another interested tii owner, should a set be available and not spoken for. Thanks!