14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Greater Seattle Area help/info needed

lazerfred

Hello fellow enthusiasts --

I am looking for the name of a guy who works on 02s up near Stanwood or Warm Beach; I used to work near there and would seemingly pass him once a week near Lake Goodwin going the other way (he had a lime colored 02 and mine is bright yellow; we looked like one of those sprite ads). At least I ASSUMED that was him; might have just been another enthusiast like me!

I ran into someone at the Marysville Home Depot who just had his white 02 beautifully restored by him and I was hoping to track him down and see about looking into the process of getting mine worked on. Just got a new job and this is looking more like something I'll be able to afford to do... I have a 72 roundie that is in relatively good shape, but is showing the age of being my daily driver for the last five years...

As an alternative, do folks remember the name/number of the guy in North Bend with like 75 02s around his property? He is a great guy and installed an electronic coil for me a couple of years ago, but I lost his number. My only problem with him is it is a massive haul to get to his place and ask someone to drive with me. But If I can't find the first guy's name he will do in a pinch.

OR as a second alternative, do any of you have experience with restoration and/or small projects that do this as either a side business or as a going concern? I'm in Mountlake Terrace...

Thank so much for ideas!

Richard in MLT

Hello fellow enthusiasts --

I am looking for the name of a guy who works on 02s up near Stanwood or Warm Beach; I used to work near there and would seemingly pass him once a week near Lake Goodwin going the other way (he had a lime colored 02 and mine is bright yellow; we looked like one of those sprite ads). At least I ASSUMED that was him; might have just been another enthusiast like me!

I ran into someone at the Marysville Home Depot who just had his white 02 beautifully restored by him and I was hoping to track him down and see about looking into the process of getting mine worked on. Just got a new job and this is looking more like something I'll be able to afford to do... I have a 72 roundie that is in relatively good shape, but is showing the age of being my daily driver for the last five years...

As an alternative, do folks remember the name/number of the guy in North Bend with like 75 02s around his property? He is a great guy and installed an electronic coil for me a couple of years ago, but I lost his number. My only problem with him is it is a massive haul to get to his place and ask someone to drive with me. But If I can't find the first guy's name he will do in a pinch.

OR as a second alternative, do any of you have experience with restoration and/or small projects that do this as either a side business or as a going concern? I'm in Mountlake Terrace...

Thank so much for ideas!

Richard in MLT

Send me an email.