what are the odds...

bluedevils

I was at the beer store last evening parked next to a great looking CA blue plated Agave roundee with original camel interior, in Durham, NC! The odds were very slim to park next to another 2002. By the time I got out and try to catch the driver, it was gone! Car had a baby seat on the back, may be the driver was a young mother, couldn't see the seat belt set up to secure the safety seat because it was too dark.

post-2494-13667631972541_thumb.jpg

I don't have a biz card

Al - I get a spam e-mail almost every day trying to get me to buy business cards for cheap money. I think you can even get them made up at Office Depot (business center).

Check this place out (No affiliation or recommendation).

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/AE/August_2007/LogoTool_US_Splash.aspx?mk=Design+A+Logos&ad=broad&GP=10%2f10%2f2010+4%3a48%3a46+AM&GPS=1329979131

Yep, vistaprint has cheep cards for free and nicer cards for a few $$. IT's always good to have something with your # and email address on it, then you don't have to look for pen and paper.

I'm surprised the driver didn't wait for you, it's not like ya see an 02 every day unless ya have one.