• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage Sale S14, M20, M42 and tons of other goodies

bimmer7602

For starters, I am in Hawaii. Keep that in mind when it comes to shipping. All prices are plus shipping.

S14Block - $700

S14 Pistons - $160 set

S14 Head (has been recon'd) - $900

S14 Intake Horns - $125

S14 Throttle Body - $400

S14 Plenum - $150

S14 Exhaust Manifold - $150

S14 Clutch/Flywheel Assembly - $250

S14 DME - $400

Complete S14 - $3000

Complete S14 powertrain (w/harness, DME, 4.10LSD, w/o driveshaft) - $4000

M20 Cylinder Head - $125 (broken rocker arm)

M20 Valve Cover - $50

M20 Idle Control Valve (2 or 3) - $50ea

M42 Head - $400

M42 Intake - $50

M42 Header - $75

M42 Cam Gears - $75

M42 Camshafts - $150

M42 DME - $100

M42 DME (w/ACSchnitzer Chip) - $250

I also have another complete M42 stroked to 2.1L with custom internals in the block and head - $1500

4x100 15" BBS Basket Weaves with brand new tires. F 195/50/15, R 205/45/15 (less than 200 miles) - $800

Full Door Panel Sets (2 Black, 1 Beige) - $75ea

Rear Parcel Tray - $30

OEM Radios - Varies

OEM CD Changers (Alpine and Blaupunt) - $50

OEM Cell Phone Kit - ???

A Pillar Covers - $20

OEM Speakers - $15 F or R

Getrag 265/5speed - $400

Getrag 240 (w/short throw) - $250

4.10 Non LSD - $100

4.10 LSD - $400

Complete Five Lug Swap - $2500

Rocker Panels - $50

Hood - $50

Trunks - $50

Plastic Bumper (front) - $150

Late Tail lights - $75

Early Tail lights - $50

3rd Brake Lights - $15

I have tons more. What is listed is just to give you an idea of what is here among other parts. If you see something you want, let me know. If it isn't listed I probably have it anyway. I do not have seats.

Thanks for looking

Please send me pics of the wheels. Will they fit a stock car without rolled or flared fenders? 2double02 at gmail dot com

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1988 Porsche 911 | 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser | 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands on Order | In Search of a BMW 2002 

Please send me pics of the wheels. Will they fit a stock car without rolled or flared fenders? 2double02 at gmail dot com

I don't see why they wouldn't fit. I've never tried to put them on an 02.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

Are the door panels the early style? Send me an email at clay dot weiland at gmail.

Thanks!

All the years that I have been playing with E30's, I never knew there were early and late panels. I'd say late, since I don't mess with metal bumper cars.

Any S14 rods? Mileage on the clutch/flywheel? Pics? I may be interested in the S14 throttle bodies and intake plenum too.

I've got all of that.

More, but not all pictures can be found in the link below

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v260/dvmotorsports/E30%20M3/

All the years that I have been playing with E30's, I never knew there were early and late panels. I'd say late, since I don't mess with metal bumper cars.

Forgive me. I thought that you were selling 2002 door panels. Good luck with the sale.

Otherwise, do you have the M42 intake boot and Mass Airflow Box thingy? Also, (I know this sounds strange) I need the part of the body wiring harness that connects to the engine wiring harness. I need the screww part with a few inches of wire left on it. Email me if i'm being too vague.

Thanks!

clay dot weiland at gmail dot com

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Mileage on the motor/clutch? Did it blow a headgasket or why are you parting it? Just curious. I may need some other parts as well for the stroker I'm slowly saving to build.

Mileage on the motor/clutch? Did it blow a headgasket or why are you parting it? Just curious. I may need some other parts as well for the stroker I'm slowly saving to build.

Motor is 14x,xxx. Clutch....man, who knows. If I have a little time later, i'll pull the PP from the FW and look at the disc. The headgasket wasn't pretty, but not blown. Parting because I was going to do a restoration, but my Frankenstein fabrication ideas have led my down another path. So i'm parting this car in order to fund the other.

I'm really low on funds right now so I think I'll hold off on the throttle bodies and clutch. I'm going to do some searching and I'll figure out what other parts I need to do the stroker then I'll get back to you.

I'm interested in that stroked M42. Please give me some details. You can email me

I emailed them to you, but I got a delivery failure message stating that the email was undeliverable.

can you send me pics. of the black door panel's thanks eric,

ericjohansson@live.com

I'll get them to you tomorrow

I am interested in the stroked m42....is it complete? send me an email with details

what is your email?