14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Just another..."I LOVE my 02!" post

jrhone

I cant say this enough...wow, this car is so fun to drive....on my way to UCLA this evening and my wife was nearly forcing me to take her Range Rover instead of the 02. Now the Rover is an amazing ride and its quite fast..over 400 HP..BUT its no 02....She says, "It may rain, dont you wanna take the Range Rover?"...my reply, "You know it rained in Germany in 1976?"..lol...anyway, these cars are so fun to drive and get on the road. I am glad I am getting to now put some miles on it regularly instead of just driving 2 miles to work.

I need to get in on this. I love my 2002 also.

I drove it through the TX Hill Country this weekend with some other owners of Pre 1985 models. Lots of 2002's though. We caravaned through some of the twistiest, turniest, roads I've ever driven on. We ended up at two Hill Country Wineries.

Very cool places and the drive was incredible. So glad that I put on the front and rear anti-sway bars, IE Springs, Front and Rear shock tower stabilizers, Bilsteins, and reworked Front End. Everything was really put to the test. Including my driving skills.

I drive the 02 more than any of my other cars. The Z3 stays in the garage with 8400 original miles.