14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Looking for a motor....

I'm in need of a motor...Either the whole unit mines intake and exhaust...Or the bottom end...Head not needed. Someone had posted a while back a block that had piano top pistons in it...Think he was asking $600 bucks for it, it was also in California...Just as I am. I'm interested in something like that...Local pick up would be ideal...But I don't mind driving somewhere to pick it up...As long as it's not across the country.

Thanks guys and let me know what you've got.

Dave.

flodalilred2002@gmail.com

Hey there, Im in Oakland-

I have a good running M10 in a 75 2002 (e12 head) that I will sell for 550.00 complete minus the Weber and starter but if you need the carb or starter I would sell as well. 100 for the carb and 50 for the starter. This motor is in the car and runs good. you are welcome to come see it run and perform any test or inspection such as a compression test if you need before I pull it out.

Im open to partial trades for 02 parts as well for my 73 such as interior, early style front and rear bumper brackets, seats, wheels, tires,etc.

You are welcome to give me a call if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jeff

510-919-5512