14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

wtb: 02 a/c evaporator and center counsel

• 2 weeks later...

I have a complete AC set-up minus the engine pulley (still on car) as removed from a 73 2002. The center console is a little hokey in my opinion due to being plastic but is similar to a stock console. I believe it is a Bher system but I will have to check. I would be willing to ship on your dime and also willing to trade if you have anything I need otherwise $50.00 for all of it would be fine.

This would include the compressor, brackets, condenser, console, hoses w/ fittings (cut), controls, fan unit, etc... the whole shebang. I was just going to use an ac console out of a 318 or 320 and use it for the parts to build a more suitable a/c console for the set up but have decided to give up the a/c entirely as I am in the San Francisco area and don't really need it.

Regards,

Jeff

hi,

what sort of stuff do you need? i am converting a 73 02 to a 318i m42 engine. so i some spare parts, if not let me know how much on shipping to az zip 85087. what kind of compressor does it have an old piston type or a rotary type. if it is a piston type the leave it out of the shipping as they were never a good compressor. i will still pay the 50 plus shipping. you can e-mail me a ericjohansson@live.com hope to hear from you soon. thanks eric. please send pics if you can. thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...