14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

BavAuto Show and Shine

frank

FRANK,judi and I will be attending again this year along with my son and his girl.We'll be at the PORT INN again. would like to hook up for a drive or a meal. non pizza. haha. leaving fri. A.M. email me at flycedar1@hotmail.com tell denise we said hello....psyched for another road trip..........gary[/i]

anyone that wants something to do Saturday, Presott Park is putting on the NH Brew Fest again.

Sample over 90 brews from more than 28 breweries from across the Eastern Seaboard. Held on the grounds of beautiful Redhook Ale Brewery, this event is a special fundraiser for the Prescott Park Arts Festival in partnership with the Master Brewers Association of America and WHEB's The Morning Buzz.

Enjoy one of three sessions, some of the best craft beer, great food and music and support a great cause.

http://www.prescottpark.org/brew2009.cfm

BrewFestLogo_2010%20copy.jpg

I was there yesterday picking up parts. What a great group of guys, I have known the boys for over 25 years - they never change. I used to take my E28's to them, then left the world of BMW's in the early 90's to resurface recently with a tii. What a change from their old shop in Newmarket! Unfortunatly I have to be out of state that day - or I would be there early with the rest of you - have fun. When I asked Butch (Dave) what time folks arrived, all he said was they are lined up when I get here at 6!

Jeff