14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Tii MEtric Mechnic TIME!

LeeJohn

Well ive thought it about for a while now.. My tii needs some steriods!. Im almost positive im going with the 2300 rally from Metric Mechanic. If anyone else has experience with these engines let me know.. A guy named Minty from southern CALi had one and it was so faST,, I want one!!

they tune it. I talk to jim for quite a bit before my cell phone died.. I think its the perfect solution to keep the orginal engine with extreme power gain.. i was going to do a swap (keep the orginal engine and store it) but this seems more doable.. Down side is its not quite as fast as m20's and such.. But maybe thats a blessing. Ive already gotten pulled over twice in my tiaga Green apple betty!.

Guest Anonymous

I have this MM engine (2300 ST Rally) in my car with a 38-38 carb that Jim also rebuilt. This car has great low end torque and fantastic accleration over 3500 rpms, while running quite smooth in suburban stop-and-go traffic. And Jim and Mary were great with follow up... highly recommended.

Roger

'72 Malaga

RBenson685@aol.com

Guest Anonymous

I bought a different engine from him. Granted, the numbers no longer match, but my car is so hybridized that matching numbers are no longer relevant to me. Good luck.

__________________________-

Roger

I bought one of those motors 20 years ago and wasnt very impressed. at the time they wear $3500 i hate to think what they cost now days. Jims a cool dude no doubt but you could build a better motor in your garage for half the price. I guess it depends on if you have more money then brains?