Huge stash of parts moving sale!!!!!!!!! (price drop) $120

I am selling the rest of my parts cache because I am moving. I need less stuff and more money. haha, that's just how it goes. So I'm liquidating my 02 parts. I don't really want to do the individual selling cause all of the good parts will be snatched up leaving me with a bunch of left overs, so I would like it all to go under one price for the whole thing. Here is a list of some things involved:

VDO washer bottle (a little beat up but it still is crazy white)

Full late model grill set

4 timing chain covers

3 pass turn signals (bubble)

Early Tail light housing

VDO gauges

Vintage Superior wooden wheel

Window cranks

Misc trim (door panel trim one with perfect felt, others not perfect but good)

More trim (2800 cs door panel trim both with perfect felt and great chrome)

More trim (Rear trim between tail lights, upper window trim rear)

Powder coated valve cover

Vintage BMW sticker set

Early grill inserts

Late tail light gaskets

Misc Emblems (all early model metal with raised letters)

Armrests (black)

02 Brochure

2800cs blue and gray carpet covers

And much more.....

I am asking $120 for everything. So if you want to make some nice money come and pick it all up and begin selling. Local pick up in El Dorado Hills, CA 30 miles east of Sac. Contact through FAQ or drummerbro44 at yahoo dot com

Pictures can be viewed here: http://s440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/drummerbro44/02%20parts%20liquidation%20sale/