14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Source Found- silver wiper blade holder needed

• 2 weeks later...
Found a good source! Advance Auto parts has Trico Classic 33-150 which is what we need. $8.00 each!

The stores don't stock them so I had to ship, but it was only $8.00 so under $25 shipped for the pair.

nice find. let us know if they fit without hitting the upper side of the windshield gasket when the wipers are running, i don't see any mention on their website of how long the blades are.

Not bad at all - finish is rougher than the originals (38 years of "polishing"?) but very pleasant, way better than the black ones on the car when I bought it and comes with an activator wipe! (or alcohol pad in most countries)

Apologies for the bad light cellphone photo - seems like the only time I get to play with the cars is late at night...

post-1349-13667632048378_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
Not bad at all - finish is rougher than the originals (38 years of "polishing"?) but very pleasant, way better than the black ones on the car when I bought it and comes with an activator wipe! (or alcohol pad in most countries)

Apologies for the bad light cellphone photo - seems like the only time I get to play with the cars is late at night...

It's finally supposed to rain here next week so I was gonna order some of these. When I just searched for these on Advanced Auto's website with "1973 BMW 2002" as my car, they say "No, this part does not fit your 1973 BMW 2002." Feel stupid buying something which they say won't fit but it looks like they fit your car no problem!