14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

A "Cars & Coffee" question

bugtustlebub

We have one in Cleveland. First and third Saturdays 9-12 or so. Some may show earlier and some later. I think the popularity is because of the lack of official organization. Or at least the perceived lack of organization.

For us, a local exotic car dealer (switchcars.com I think) does a lot of organizing and e-mails. They also put together a drive after the coffee.

Our cars range from clapped out Hondas to Ferraris and Ford GT's. Also a large Viper contingent. The last one I went to we had 4 Lotus Eleses and one Super 7 with a Ztec.

John

We have one in Cleveland. First and third Saturdays 9-12 or so. Some may show earlier and some later. I think the popularity is because of the lack of official organization. Or at least the perceived lack of organization.

For us, a local exotic car dealer (switchcars.com I think) does a lot of organizing and e-mails. They also put together a drive after the coffee.

Our cars range from clapped out Hondas to Ferraris and Ford GT's. Also a large Viper contingent. The last one I went to we had 4 Lotus Eleses and one Super 7 with a Ztec.

John

Guest Anonymous

We have one in Great Falls, VA every Sat from 7-9AM. I've been to two so far and the only 02's were my 71 and a square tail tii. Many different cars from antiques to exotics and modified.

We have one in Great Falls, VA every Sat from 7-9AM. I've been to two so far and the only 02's were my 71 and a square tail tii. Many different cars from antiques to exotics and modified.

Dave - please advise with the location of this event.

Wish we had one here in the Northern VA area. I used to take my VW to a Sunday late afternoon "cruise-in" at the Springfield Silver Diner. We would have about 20-30 cars show up of all makes and models, but it was very loosely organized and kind of fell apart.

I drove out to the Burger King in Manassas, VA one Saturday last year and it was really crowded - lots of Street Rods! Too far for me to go every week though.

Guest Anonymous

Jim, It's held at Katies Coffee which is part of The OLD Brogue restaurant.

You can enter off of Walker Rd near the BB&T Bank.

760 Walker Rd, Great Falls VA near Georgetown Pike and Walker Rd. You need to get there early (7AM)if you want to park and show your car.

Jim -

I have been to a couple of C&C's at Katie's in Great Falls. As Dave stated, you need to get there early to get a spot. Great turnout, great cars. I believe they stop at the end of October. Unfortunately, I can't attend anymore this season as it conflicts with my son's hockey practice time.

You can find pics and info here: http://gfauto.ning.com/photo and here: http://gfauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/katies-cars-amp-coffee

Jim -

I have been to a couple of C&C's at Katie's in Great Falls. As Dave stated, you need to get there early to get a spot. Great turnout, great cars. I believe they stop at the end of October. Unfortunately, I can't attend anymore this season as it conflicts with my son's hockey practice time.

You can find pics and info here: http://gfauto.ning.com/photo and here: http://gfauto.ning.com/profiles/blogs/katies-cars-amp-coffee

Thanks Ian and Dave. I might just try to make it up there before the end of October. Looks like they have a really nice turnout.

There is another free monthly event called "Eurosunday". Started out with some Sacramento, CA Ferrari owners, now it is open to any European (and some US) cars, it's expanding all over the country. Have a look:

www.eurosunday.net

A few members here attend the event on a regular basis. Talk to Adam or one of the head guys, they might be interested in starting one in your area.

Dieter

Theres a eurosunday event here in Honolulu. I will be ging for the first time this Sunday. My friend set the event up out here. I will be 02 less since its taking longer then I want to get it back on the road. I want to take my e30 project but my friend wont let me so I will take the Audi. Its still euro but not exotic like some cars that will be there i am sure.