14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Any interest in Compomotive wheels?..

jrkoupe

The USA importer is long gone...but I have a connection.....any interest?...we bought a set of 13 x 8s, and they came in about 30 days...........but we can get pretty much any wheel....and good pricing.

Go to the the site.....Compomotive...try a google search.....

move fast....we will fill a container to get the best shipped prices.

guys/gals.....

getting peeps together is hard enough. Pls dont give me links to follow ...or just letters...

give me

car/model/size/color/offset/etc etc....try to make it ez for me....lol

BMW 2002, 13"x8 TGA1380, Don't know what offset, trying to find Wheels for GROUP 2 flare setup. Thanks Mike

I sent in a request...i run 13 x 8...for a flared to be car...I suggest et -12. Im not sure any more deep dish is avail over that.

Do you run a bbk caliper....make sure it fits. I had to shave my Volvo girling bbk calis a bit......a real pita....you could slot/elongate mount holes of cali as well.....

nice wheel btw!.......never saw that one.

I sent in a request...i run 13 x 8...for a flared to be car...I suggest et -12. Im not sure any more deep dish is avail over that.

Do you run a bbk caliper....make sure it fits. I had to shave my Volvo girling bbk calis a bit......a real pita....you could slot/elongate mount holes of cali as well.....

nice wheel btw!.......never saw that one.

Yes I have Lee's (MASSIVE) BBK for 13" wheel, it's slightly smaller than the volvo.

Thanks for your help.