14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

classic car insurance

viali8

Am with Leland-West, both for the '02 and my 1990 911. Have used them for more than 20 yrs. on my 240Z, Lotus Esprit, Boxster.

Limited mileage - 2500 or 5000 (I'm 5000) - get to roll over unsed yr.-to-yr. Agreed value, free glass replacement, choice of deductible, no DD, car on premises, additional car for every licensed driver in household.

Never had a claim, so don't know how that goes, hope never to find out.

Cheers!

Do any of you have classic car insurance? if so what are your stipulations?

locked in garage, not used for commuting. Used only as a pleasure vehicle/events... are the basics for lower cost coverage.

You can go onto their website & go through the list of questions & get a quote at the end.

Also, unless you have made some very crazy alterations to your car, call it "stock" and not modified. That makes a diiference as well.

Get mine thru "American Collectors", have agreed upon value, for recreational use, also have to have a DD for every family member with a license in the household. Have used this company in the past with my restored VW's, when I bought the 02 this summer, they seemed to have a lot more questions to answer than in the past. Still worth it, only pay 108.00 per year, and I do have a locked garage, another of the questions.

I am with Grundy, with both my tii and my 71 Opel GT. Agreed value, NO mileage limit, cannot be a DD (although they allow the occasional commute on a nice day, if you can park safely). All they needed was some pictures of the cars, and answer a few questions online.

Had a medium size claim last year (Opel), adjuster came out next day, I received a generous check a week later, to get the car done correctly.

Premium didn't go up, I could not be happier.

Dieter