Embroidery request "2002" logo, exact size, shape,

Russell74Fjord

jeez, I don't know which one, I have yet to contract someone to due some of this for me. The idea is too embroider the 2002 emblem onto some upholstrey where normally the "Recaro" script is, (was) when I re-upholster my seats.

Can you provide both, ? much appreciated, and of course, once done I'll post some photos,

Guest Anonymous

Someone find the 2002 true type font.

To the OP.

How big would you like it?

Embroidery files can only be scaled up or down 20%.

So if you want a 4" long "2002" on a seat then I'll make you the file and you can hand it to almost any embroidery person or anyone with a embroidery machine and get it done. I need the dimensions you want it and someone to find me the "2002" true type font file.

yes, I'd like the 4" long 2002 emblem, exact size of the trunk emblem. Please e-mail to me if you would at

rawcellkokneeofseattlewausa55

@gmail.com

thanks, -- now I have to forge ahead with this project ! pull the seats, re-furb the frames, source some foam, decide on some leather/cloth/vinyl,

yes, I'd like the 4" long 2002 emblem, exact size of the trunk emblem. Please e-mail to me if you would at

rawcellkokneeofseattlewausa55

@gmail.com

thanks, -- now I have to forge ahead with this project ! pull the seats, re-furb the frames, source some foam, decide on some leather/cloth/vinyl,