14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Concours at the Capitol (Sacramento) NOT 1 2002

M5wanaB

Just took a walk through the Councous at the Capitol event and there are a lot of very nice cars. Mostly american classics which seem to be impossible to get away from at any car show these days. There are quite a few italian's a few Brit's and a handful of Germans. The only BMW's that were noteworthy being an E30 M3 with a very nice M-tech interior and an E24 M6 owned by a very nice older gentlemen. There is a feeling of disappointment as I would have liked to see at least one 2002 out there. I see a number of prime examples on the streets around sacramento so guys lets be a little more proactive and get out to some shows. I will be showing my car at the Eurosunday Events once I get her runnning and would like to see some fellow 02'ers out there. However if you were planning on going to this show and got detoured by the rain I cant blame you. Take it easy guys and gals, hope your sunday is full of BMW's.