tUNINGwERKS

E10 2002 with S14 Conversion | M2 Project?

37 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey Marshall,

How are ya?

Yep, I know but I thought it was still worth mentioning since the statute hasn't run.

There's still an opportunity for mariom2 to get some "satisfaction" if he's willing to go the small claims court route.

It worked for me and there are awesome Chinese restaurants within walking distance of the Court.

:D

i have an S14 and an 2002 touring and I want to install it I also have A getrag 265 from a 635csi im scared as im short on cash and I have no idea how to install this

This is not a game to be playing if you're short on cash, sorry.  :unsure:

You may find it better for your cash situation to find someone that needs one or more of the items that you have, and strike a deal. The S14, in particular, is worth quite a lot even as a core. If it's in good running condition, or has recently been rebuilt, then even better. Combined with a Touring in good condition, you may be able to convert those two into enough cash to get within reach of a completed '02 that is more to your liking.

You should do some (a lot) of reading here about S14 conversions - there are several really well-documented ones, and if you're like me, you can keep a running estimate of how much time and money was spent at each update in the process to get a feel for what sort of funding you might need, and how long it's going to take.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

Its been a while but im back, i sold my getrag 265 and with the money I bought a 245 and installation kit from Ireland Im now reading to find info about wiring

Ill try to keep you posted guys

Ill try to keep you posted guys

Why not put up your own project blog? Much nicer to follow your progress that way than posting to an ancient thread with various content.

Tommy