14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

F/S Tii Motor #2763759 with new parts

I purchased the bare block and head from a running Tii and very well known member Mr. P Cain. and confirmed good before had it pulled. if my memory is correct the compression was 150-155. The head is a 82 e12 cast head and was previously rebuilt from a shop back east and sold the whole car but numbers were not matching. Motor looks clean and cant confirm but looks like less than 20K on it.

I have Video of running motor prior to pulling back in April.

My goal was to build my GF's automatic with the tii motor. But have decided to build a megasquirt M10 instead.

I have installed all the Tii injection parts and have a list of things that I have done below.

New front and rear seals. New front cover gaskets, valve cover gaskets and oil pan gaskets. New Tii injection manifold gaskets, new Tii water pump. New mechanical advance distributor from Ireland.

Tii injectors and pump was rebuilt by Gus of Pacific back in 2002. Injection fuel lines was purchased new last year prior to pulling it out. Cog belt 2 years old both Still white in color. B-1 K-fish pump. cad plated brackets on K-fish pump.

Powder coated oil pan, valve cover, Tii front cover, Tii injection manifold, runners, plenum. Tii waterneck. Block cleaned and painted with high temp engine enamel.

Cad plated front crank pulley, brackets, linkages, bolts,engine mount brackets. Tii flywheel has been re-surfaced and ballanced. Tii exhaust manifold and downpipe also included.

Sitting on engine stand.

$3500.00 obo can crate and ship via freight. at no additional charge. Located in SoCal

Please call for details. 626-497-3773

email for images dracoruno@gmail.com

Thanks

Le

Have images of the work done.