14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

ASS Sportsitze Auction.....

markmac

Those Scheel Mann seats I posted up yesterday went pretty cheap (411 Eur), cheap I think anyway for as nice as they looked. Too bad the seller didn't communicate with folks on this side of the pond - you never know. These showed up today, the seller does indicate he will ship internationally (if I understand the translation correctly), however requests if being shipped out of Germany you make contact first. These look to be in new/restored condition and a great addition to an 02. I believe he will also sell the correct bases for them (for a 2002) separately....best of luck if you decide to pursue.

http://historicracingbmw.blogspot.com/

Also, check my Labels for "Seats" for more info on Scheel, ASS, Recaro

• 2 weeks later...
Those Scheel Mann seats I posted up yesterday...

I pulled the trigger-- a buddy works an hour+ from these & if he wasn't in logistics I wouldn't have bothered him. I dig that groovy blue, dude!

anyways, the seller seems decent, apparently working nights, but we do need google translator to communicate. After the auction he said he wouldn't ship outside germany. [rolleyes]. so, it's still too early to tell if these will be a deal, but thanks again for sharing 'em, Mark!

question:

I looked about your site at period seats, but am wondering if ya have more pictures of period fabrics. our car's in primer, looking to go with one of the oranges & the blue may be too much U of I. Not that that's bad-- my folks went there.