m20 conversion getting violent shove but need help

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

first i need to know what length lokar universal throttle cable to get, 2nd im using a 318is trans so there are 2 ways i could do the speedo. get a gps and use that or make the guage work. i know a couple of people have done this cutting the magnetic picup fan looking piece and bolting it between the drive axle and diff. was wondering if anyone might have a drawing or tracing that i could print out and use as a template. aside from that i think all i need are some 15x8 rotas! will post pics as soon as i pic up the engine. thanks everone

Unfortunately, I can't find my Lokar information in my emails. Let me check my receipts at home to see what I ended up using.

As for gauges, I am using a VDO vision electronic speedometer (PN 437-153). I am driving it using a hall sender picking up from magnets mounted on the driveshaft. Link below.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RPC-250-4165/

first i need to know what length lokar universal throttle cable to get, 2nd im using a 318is trans so there are 2 ways i could do the speedo. get a gps and use that or make the guage work. i know a couple of people have done this cutting the magnetic picup fan looking piece and bolting it between the drive axle and diff. was wondering if anyone might have a drawing or tracing that i could print out and use as a template. aside from that i think all i need are some 15x8 rotas! will post pics as soon as i pic up the engine. thanks everone

15X8 Rotas will not fit without flaires. 15X7s will.