Scheel - Mann "Schalensitze"

markmac

This is a later style Scheel Seat (going to say late 80's?), has teh "Scheel Mann" logo on them as opposed to the more typical "Scheel" buttion in the center of the upper cushion. Only 20 hours left on the auction and only one bidder at 100 Eur., could be a deal here - these would look good I think in an 02 (just my opinion) and appear to be in nice condition. Check with the seller on shipping if outside of Germany.....

http://cgi.ebay.de/Schalensitze-Scheel-Mann-/170538477814?pt=Autoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r&hash=item27b4e2a8f6

http://historicracingbmw.blogspot.com/

You never know, sometimes it isn't a problem with folks sometimes is. I found that their are flakey folks everywhere (not saying the seller is flakey but you never know). Anyone that has ever sold anything on Ebay knows what a PIA it is to ship stuff - regardless of size. Seats fall into the "Royal PIA" I think because of the size. To that end when I see stuff that I think folks might be interested in I will post up from time to time, I don't have the time currently to do that dirty work of contacting the seller regarding shipping terms. Hopefully he/she will get back to you. great looking pair of seats I think (if I had an 02 (street car) wouldn't hesitate to put them in).

Maybe he's previously subscribed to the politics and controversy forum.

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

the fact that he's accepting paypal is a plus I suppose. I havent had any problems dealing with sellers in Germany but I sent 2 e-mails already within a 3 day spread. It's worrisome when the seller doesnt respond.

Maybe he's previously subscribed to the politics and controversy forum.

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

the fact that he's accepting paypal is a plus I suppose. I havent had any problems dealing with sellers in Germany but I sent 2 e-mails already within a 3 day spread. It's worrisome when the seller doesnt respond.

could be..lets see who wins. :)