14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Want to buy a Tii have a questions...

rey949

I am looking around for a Tii to buy. I have noticed that some of the cars I see for sale have the small round snorkel opening on the front panel of the engine compartment. Should that be there on a Tii? I see some with and some without.

Does it affect the value any?

I am not buying it to show, but to enjoy and drive. I do want a good one though.

I am looking around for a Tii to buy. I have noticed that some of the cars I see for sale have the small round snorkel opening on the front panel of the engine compartment. Should that be there on a Tii? I see some with and some without.

Does it affect the value any?

I am not buying it to show, but to enjoy and drive. I do want a good one though.

Rey,

I have a 74 snorkel less matching number Tii for sale..it's got a 5SP but other than that it's pretty much stock...e-mail me by clicking the tab above if interested. thx. OBTW for what I know...all tii's shouldnt have a snorkel