what are these

esty

Actually the early Toyota beauty rings fit perfectly on the old 02 steelies.

Those look sweet

i have several pairs of beauty rings but although i've never tried them with the full wheel covers, i don't think both would attach to the wheel

i'd sure like to know what those are

"I have several pairs of beauty rings but although i've never tried them with the full wheel covers, i don't think both would attach to the wheel"

The factory wheel covers as used on roundies clip to the wheels near the wheel centers. There are three "ears" just outboard of the lug nuts; three spring clips on the back side of the wheel covers engage these ears to hold the wheel cover on. And those wheel covers don't touch either the wheel lip or the outer part of the rim.

The beauty/trim rings clip onto the outer edge of the rim, with just enough clearance to allow wheel weights underneath. So the two parts should be compatible as per your picture.

mike

esty how are those hubcaps/vented trim rings attached to those outer-galaxy trim rings? rivets?

good question...that's what i'm trying to find out...i've never seen anything like them before...

it's a set of 10 year old tires and wheels i found on ebay...the seller is sending me pictures of the set broken down...so i'll report back

it's probably like mike said...the rings attach to the lip of the rim...the wheel covers attache around the inner part of the wheel