2002 HAUS mount Review

Frenchee

I have these mounts on my car and think they are the best! They are more work to install due to the front sub frame reinforcement, but that is also why I think they are the best. You are installing a engine that is 80 lbs heaver and a lot more torque and horse power than a m10. The factory driver side mount is a weak point for the m10.

The 2002 HAUS mounts, attach right to the sub frame and is very solid.

Agreed with Ken. They are pretty under the radar (ie not a lot of people even know about them) but I think they are far superior to any solution out there. I was a bit squeemish about doing the subframe modification myself, so I ended up having 2002haus do it. Cost more money, but it made the M20 swap simple stupid (at least the getting the M20 in part). I don't think there are a lot of others besides Ken and myself out there using them, but the quality is top notch.

I've got their 5spd kit back when they sold one.. it was like sweet buttery goodness with gravy on top.. rob aims to please better than a trip to thailand!

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT! ...spit out my monday am coffee laughing at that one oldguy! Funniest reply since the "...Advantage Bill Williams" one from a few days ago.

I do agree though, Rob is a class act!

Haha - yes... I would say that anything that Rob sells is a good 'deal' (when you look at the overall picture). Cheap? No. But I'd rather get a quality item and have it work well than save a few bucks and pull my hair out trying to make it work (or have it not last).

In some ways I am glad Rob was not there when I went to school at Cal Poly.... when I was there in the mid to late 80's (I've had my 02 since then). My wallet would NOT have survived... :)))