14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Good Driveline/drive shaft Shops in So-east? NC, SC, GA, VA

Lilleyvanilli

Hey Lilley,

I'm in Morganton, the number was for Greg Lavalle in Greensboro (828.323.1232). I see another vote for Billy Revis. I'll be in Winston-Salem for the inaugural Euro-Classica show Sat; lots of cool cars are rumored, and alot of the 02Group guys will be there...I'll ask around, and bet that Mike Pugh (Raleigh) will know of someone...Come on up Sat if you run out of things to do, and say howdy. Find an Inka, a Chamonix, and a Nevada together, and we'll be close..

Dave V. in NC

At Triangle Driveshaft He has done a bunch of driveshafts for me Super nice guy

Hey Bob

Have fun up there Wish I was there too. That is my all time favorite vintage car event. The Glen comes alive like it was the 60s and not just at the track. A must do for any car enthusiast Good luck and travel safe

Yes, I like Billy. We were Teen Safe Driving instructors together. Just got his cell #. Hoping not to spend a ton on this since I've already got the parts (like nowhere close to $400). And I agree, there's GOT to be shops around here skillful enough to do this. I'm just talking to the wrong ones.

Boy, I want to come up Sat, but not sure I can make it. Thank you for all the responses. Feel like I'm getting closer. Now back to that electronic ignition troubleshooting (and the Maxima that I finally took to the shop for fuel injector woes. Man, when it rains...)