Top End Performance - Any Good?

gnoub

I've been searching the posts and have not found much on Top End Performance. So I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on their engine building.

Thanks!

Gary

You're gonna need some different search terms or something, like 'Racetep.' Maybe try the 'Site Search' instead of the 'Forum Search.'

You'll probably find some people that have had a few problems with them, so be wary. However, I've recently ordered a couple things from them and had pretty good results. Everything arrived quickly and well done. The quality/fit of their sidedraft throttle linkage doesn't make it as smooth as I'd like (plus overpriced for the amount of stuff you receive), but it is simple and rugged.

Steve rebuilt my engine (and lots of other stuff) in 2001-2005. Still runs hard and strong (I track it), but you can't be in a hurry for him to do the work. Not living in Southern California made it difficult to get current status, but it did eventually get done. I should note that I didn't give him a schedule when I needed work completed, but 4 years was kinda long. Still, pretty clean work.

Dave...

post-18219-13667630741084_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.