Parts Wanted

Find rare and hard-to-find parts for your classic BMW, including engine components, suspension parts, and more. Our community of BMW enthusiasts can connect you with reliable sellers who have the parts you need in great condition.

18,205 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. E12 Head

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Pistons

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Petri wheel parts

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. Left square tail lens

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. ti clock

• 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Firewall pad

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  • ITBs have arrived!

Parts have arrived, and it didn't take long for me to test fit the ITBs.. They're beautiful! The red string in the photo is the beginnings of the wiring harness layout.       Unfortunately the carbon plenum won't fit over the brake booster.. Do I delete the booster or cut and mold a notch into the plenum?     The EMU Classic will sit above the tunnel on this aluminum bracket.       I pulled these injectors (0280

veronatii
    veronatii
    Verona Tii+ 3

Sensor Success and Fire Safety Fun.

So I am tidying things up in the trunk, and spent some time building out a bracket to hold my E85 sensor.  I wanted it out of the elements, so I decided to mount it in the trunk to keep it dry.  I got a PLA 3D printed mount and quickly realised that I needed to do a little better.    I built the bracket below, drilled and tapped it with my newly acquired metric tap set (amazon to the rescue). It turned out ok.  The tab that says fuel I will replace with a metal one.  It is sturdy now a

Dudeland
    Dudeland
    Boost for Goosed

EFI Plan

I found the direction I wanted to go while watching a youtube clip of Matt Harrison's 2002 with ITBs. It just sounds beautiful.    I started ordering parts and learning about sensors and ECUs. I went with RHD ITBs, an ECUMaster Classic and some LS coils from the junk yard. While waiting for parts I started planning the wiring harness.       BMW 2002 m10 with ITB Throttle bodies and Ecumaster ecu" width="200">     I also did an upgrade tha

veronatii
    veronatii
    Verona Tii+ 7
  • BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

BMW Neue Klasse - a birth of a Sports Sedan

Unveiling of the Neue Klasse Unveiled in 1961, BMW 1500 sedan was a revolutionary concept at the outset of the '60s. No tail fins or chrome fountains. Instead, what you got was understated and elegant, in a modern sense, exciting to drive as nearly any sports car, and yet still comfortable for four.   The elegant little sedan was an instant sensation. In the 1500, BMW not only found the long-term solution to its dire business straits but, more importantly, created an entirely new
    History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

History of the BMW 2002 and the 02 Series

In 1966, BMW was practically unknown in the US unless you were a touring motorcycle enthusiast or had seen an Isetta given away on a quiz show.  BMW’s sales in the US that year were just 1253 cars.  Then BMW 1600-2 came to America’s shores, tripling US sales to 4564 the following year, boosted by favorable articles in the Buff Books. Car and Driver called it “the best $2500 sedan anywhere.”  Road & Track’s road test was equally enthusiastic.  Then, BMW took a cue from American manufacturers,
    The BMW 2002 Production Run

The BMW 2002 Production Run

BMW 02 series are like the original Volkswagen Beetles in one way (besides both being German classic cars)—throughout their long production, they all essentially look alike—at least to the uninitiated:  small, boxy, rear-wheel drive, two-door sedan.  Aficionados know better.   Not only were there three other body styles—none, unfortunately, exported to the US—but there were some significant visual and mechanical changes over their eleven-year production run.   I’ve extracted t
  • Upcoming Events